Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a full time 3 month contract position for an Payroll Assistant
in Milwaukee, WI 53209 for a global multi-industrial company.
Must be able to work directly on W-2 basis. No sponsorship provided.
Job Title - Payroll Assistant
• HS diploma with college education preferred
• Business, finance or accounting background desired, with payroll experience being a plus
• Quality, accuracy and detail-oriented
• Punctual and dependable
• Excellent English and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Intermediate skills with MS Office products - especially Excel
• Self-starter and self-driven with the ability to handle high pressure situations in a multi-tasking environment
• Technology background that allows individual to adapt to new software, applications and systems quickly
• Excellent typing and 10-key skills (data entry)
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Payroll Assistant Position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Patrick Higgins at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled