A prestigious company in Conshohocken is seeking a results oriented Payroll Coordinator. The Payroll Coordinator needs to have advanced Excel knowledge – pivot tables, V look ups, formulas, spreadsheets. The Payroll Coordinator needs to be detailed oriented and Excel savvy. The Payroll Clerk will serve as a backup to support payroll and does need to have general accounting knowledge, as well including account reconciliations, bank reconciliations.
• Processing multiple reports using Excel – pivot tables, V look ups, formulas, spreadsheets
• Serve as a backup/alternate for weekly and semi-monthly payrolls; and various payroll functions
• Review and allocate the weekly and semi-monthly benefit files; input and process of refunds
• Assist Human Resources Business Partners teams by providing payroll information for ad-hoc requests
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience in Business Accounting, Finance or Mathematics
• Minimum of two (2) recent years of corporate finance experience
• Advanced Excel knowledge – pivot tables, V look ups, formulas, spreadsheets
• Highly detail oriented and strong organizational skills
If interested in this position, please call Accountemps at 484-254-9040 or send your resume in WORD format to Timothy.McCaffrey@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.