SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is to review and process payroll information for designated regions and stores. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Process payroll information for designated regions and stores. This would also include researching data through the Kronos application and Associate Information Management application.
- Research requests for payroll information and respond within 24 hours.
- Assist with sorting and stuffing checks on a monthly basis.
- Participate in phone duty rotation to relieve other associates for breaks.
- Handle confidential information appropriately.
- One (1) year of experience in accounting or payroll required
- Minimal experience in data entry and a team work environment preferred
- Associate's Degree (AA) experience in accounting or payroll required
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.