About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Payroll Delivery Manager
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
The Payroll Delivery Team Manager is responsible for stewarding the pre-payroll/payroll processes from pre-payroll through the accurate and timely delivery of payroll and remuneration to associates for all 12,000 employees in North America. This includes the creation/review/running of various reports that may be necessary and that involves payroll data. Also responsible for ensuring team follows established processes and procedures making appropriate recommendations for changes as needed. This role impacts over 60% of employees paid throughout the Coca-Cola Company enterprise. The financial impact this position impacts is critical. Responsibility includes leading a team of approximately 3 - 6 Payroll Delivery Analysts.
The Payroll Delivery Team Lead will report to the Director NA Payroll Operations, and will require a close working relationship with the Work Force Administration, Payroll Mobility, Global Mobility, Global Equity, Payroll Equity, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll Accounting, HR Strategic Business Partners, Employee Relations Manager and various external payroll vendors. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring the accurate and timely delivery of payroll to associates for all countries/legal entities across the GBS region including preparation of the inputs (variable payroll data), coordination of master pay file data inputs, submission of data to the external payroll vendors, review of external payroll vendor calculations and approval of the payroll calculations as well as ensuring compliance with reporting requirements
- Manage review and approval of payroll calculations for all countries/legal entities across the GBS region ensuring correct gross to net calculations, compliance with Company policy for benefits (including taxation), and coordination with the Payroll Accounting Lead the filing of social security and taxes according to local, state, and federal legislation. Review of all funding requests associated with the payroll funding process.
- Manage and track KPI's with regard to payroll delivery measuring timeliness and accuracy and service delivery with regards to external payroll vendors and their payroll partners.
- Propose and confirm payroll calendars with HR Strategic Business Partners, GFO Accounting and external payroll partners across the GBS region. Monitor internal team and third party vendor adherence to these calendar deadlines.
- Manage a team of 3 - 6 associates including performance reviews, coaching and mentoring to ensure development of team members and skills.
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency by continuous review of pre payroll / payroll / post-payroll processes while ensuring that effective controls are maintained. This will involve developing procedures for at least the first 18 months
- Provide expertise in the area of payroll and ensure the delivery team have a knowledge of compensation and benefits and taxation in each of the countries that service is provided.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all pre-payroll / payroll /post-payroll processes and respond to a variety of payroll queries escalated from GBS HR and/or employees with regard to payroll processes.
- Participate in payroll related projects, providing input and analysis on recommended changes as well as in testing activities for any systems that affect the payroll process.
- Participate in planning, management and execution of year end activities with the various vendors.
- Provide detail knowledge in the setup of the payroll systems in designing ad hoc retrievals necessary to enhance internal controls.
- Control and approve access to the payroll system and payroll output reporting tools.
Bachelor's Degree required Related Experience:
5+ years related work experience
- Payroll experience in a multinational payroll (Finance/HR background in Accounting, Internal Controls).
- Excellent SAP (HR,FI,CO modules) environment. WorkDay and experience with 3rd party payroll provider's experience, advanced MS office skills.
- General knowledge of local, state, and federal tax and social security systems and regulations.
- A desire to redesign processes and systems to create efficiencies.
- Knowledge of the various state rules and regulations in regard to involuntary deductions (levies, garnishments, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- People management skills are required
- Ability to analyze federal and state requirements to ensure financial exposure for The Coca-Cola Company is minimized.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.