Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionWorkday Payroll Consultants
ensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Workday Payroll solution to meet the specific needs of our customers.Locations: This position can be remote - preference will be given to candidates located near Workday offices. Responsibilities
- Become an expert in the Workday Payroll product suite
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototypes, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Help mentor new consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
- Share one's product knowledge with other consultants
- Provide Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
Learn more about Workday Payroll:
- 4+ years implementing Payroll solutions
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate, ADP or similar applications
- Experience with the following functional areas: Payroll, Absence, and/or Time Tracking
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple simultaneous projects a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
A global payroll strategy built around customer satisfaction (Workday Blog)
The Evolution of Payroll - From the Stone Age to the Cloud
Workday Consulting team brings the value of Workday to our customers through product knowledge, partnership, and an unbreakable promise to see our customers succeed.
Click "apply now" above
to contact us and learn more about joining Workday!
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.