A Payroll Manager job in Oconomowoc, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, and four or more years of experience managing Payroll Departments. In this roll, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Payroll Department to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
Payroll Manager job responsibilities include:
• Know and follow the Federal and State laws surrounding payroll, taxes, benefits and HR laws
• Prepare for and assist in the financial statement audit and month end close as it relates to payroll and corresponding liabilities
• Train new management on how to use the Kronos system and approve time cards
• Develop any process improvements as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Four or more years of experience managing Payroll Departments
• Experience in a healthcare setting preferred (not required)
• Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this Payroll Manager job in Oconomowoc, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.