Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength. RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a processor to join our centralized Financial Shared Services Department supporting all Otis North America regions. The role will provide administrative/clerical support with key financial processes including:
- Open Order billing
- Accounts Payable
The processor's role will ensure timely and accurately processing of submitted requests. The processor will serve as the branches' point of contact at the Shared Services Department for their assigned branches. Qualification:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Must have previously demonstrated high level of professionalism and ability to work well with others in a group capacity as well as by themselves
- Poses good time management skills and the ability to work independently as well as a team environment
- Ability to analyze, question and resolve problems
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment within defined procedures and policies and determine the appropriate course of action
- Ability for identifying errors and root cause analyses of issues and providing a resolution
- Ability to be an effective liaison between cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a paperless environment and under pressure with strict deadlines
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (ie; Outlook, word, excel, etc)
- Ability to work flexible schedule as assigned
- Strong preference for candidates with prior Shared Services environment experience preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.