(NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
The Seasonal Payroll Processor p erforms tasks to maintain employee/payroll records. Duties will include data entry, validation and auditing of work performed, general administrative (sorting of mail, filing, etc.) and review and correction of time keeping errors. This position will support general administrative tasks across the payroll team. Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis, retrieves, opens and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Utilizes personal computer and various ARAMARK systems applications including Millennium, HCMS, PROS, Data Mart, VISTA, and Oracle to perform basic research and information retrieval.
- Performs data entry associated with employee maintenance (e.g., non-health and welfare deductions, union dues, taxes, HCMS rejected records) directly into the payroll system and process remittance requests in Oracle.
- Perform time keeping review, data entry of hours, wages or Casual Labor directly into payroll system during batch processing days.
- Performs various clerical functions to assist with daily employee or batch processing.
- Review next day batch audit reports including Unpaid Profit Center reports.
- Performs data entry in Microsoft to maintain team statistical information (daily counts) and create charts.
- Maintains all paper archive files.
- Performs research and responds to Service Now tickets as assigned.
- Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Ability to develop relationships within the Business Service Center and with front-line employees as required to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently in resolving issues proactively with direction from supervisor.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties, including other locations, customers, banks, vendors, and provide excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet the business demands.
- 1+ year of payroll-related experience.
- Education - High School diploma or greater
- Must be knowledgeable in payroll processing and time keeping or a strong aptitude in math or accounting.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft office.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.