Payroll Specialist in need for a growing company in Lawrenceburg, IN! As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for processing payroll for 200+ employees on a weekly basis!
Payroll Specialist Duties:
• The Payroll Specialist will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld
• Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
• Post data to payroll records.
• Make adjustments in regards to payroll, as needed.
• Record changes affecting net wages
• Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
• Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
• Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
• Prepare state and federal tax payments.
If you are interested in pursuing this Payroll Specialist opportunity, please contact Julie Seil @ 513-942-6535 or email your resume to Julie.Seil@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.