A well-known company, on the Northwest side of Indy, is looking to add an ADP expert to their payroll team. The Payroll Specialist will be processing multi-state payroll in ADP for over 1,000 employees including exempt and non-exempt. The opportunity is temporary, with potential for hire, based on a mutual match.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Ensure all employees are paid accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policy.
* Ensure all inputs/changes to ADP are input in a timely and accurate manner, liaising where appropriate with HR, Finance and bargaining group contacts to resolve queries quickly and efficiently.
* Focus on continuous improvement within the Shared Services group by adhering to and creating new standard work documentation.
* Evaluates the payroll system's internal controls and procedures and recommends changes as needed to ensure the safeguarding of assets;
* identifies and initiates appropriate accounting procedures to prevent or correct errors or irregularities.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.