The Payroll Specialist will be part of a team responsible for Payroll processing. This Payroll Specialist will be primarily responsible for time evaluation in SAP and payroll support for the business including support of legal labor practices and Monsanto policies. Other responsibilities will include payroll, garnishment, reporting and tax processing and reporting duties as needed.
- Training employees and supervisors on the SAP Time Management system
- Proactive validation of a sites' compliance for approving time data prior to payroll processing
- Processing SAP Time Evaluation
- Payroll processing compliant with federal, state and local government regulations
- Assisting in payroll issue resolution with IT, Center for Employee Services, and other partners
- Driving compliance to global standard systems, tools and processes and contributing towards the continuous improvement of payroll processes.
- Aligning with and driving results on special projects, initiatives and goals.
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years Finance, Payroll and/or Accounting experience
- SAP payroll experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate with minimal supervision and participate as a team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- High degree of attention to detail and conscientious with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must stay current with US Payroll regulations as well as application of Monsanto policy to payroll processes
- Experience with SAP Payroll and Time Management
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in MS Office products; including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint