Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Payroll Specialist for an 8 week temporary assignment in Boise, Id. Responsibilities for the Payroll Specialist would include processing payroll for approximately 250 employees one week and 350 the next week using ADP. If you meet the qualifications listed below please click Apply Now!
-Compiles payroll data to maintain payroll records.
-Responsible for accurately preparing semi-monthly payroll, maintaining Employee records and tracking spreadsheets, and creating journal vouchers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, and vacation/sick records from time sheets and other records.
2. Prepares computer input forms, enters data into computer files, or computes wages and deductions and posts to payroll records. Process manual checks to correct errors or special payroll requests.
3. Sorts and distributes paychecks.
4. Reviews wage data, correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
5. Maintains payroll database and records changes affecting net wages for each Employee.
6. Resolve all payroll inquiries and problems in accordance with Company policy.
7. Create journal vouchers into accounting system.
8. Support and alignment with Company Core Values; service, integrity, teamwork, trust & respect, accountability and profitability.
9. Work overtime as required to meet the business needs.
10. Consistently works pre-established work schedule.
11. Participates in cross training to meet the business strategies.
Schedule is M-F 8am-5pm. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Must have payroll processing experience and ADP knowledge is a plus!
Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.