Medical Billing/Insurance Follow Up Specialist with recent Managed Care experience is needed immediately!
The Medical Biller will:
· Review, research and address denials
· Address all accounts assigned to work queue and completes all necessary activity as defined in departmental policies and procedures
· Perform extensive follow-up, completes appeals and referrals to other stakeholders, when appropriate
· Investigate and/or ensures that questions and requests for information are responded to in a timely manner to ensure resolution of outstanding accounts
· Perform ongoing monitoring of denials accounts worked, as necessary, to ensure maximization of collection dollars
· Complete follow-up with patients, as necessary, to obtain additional information
· Prepare necessary documentation to submit appeals to payers when payment is denied
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.