Are you an experienced payroll professional?! Adecco is currently assisting a fortune 500 financial institution in their search for a 6 month, or longer, contracted Payroll Manager in Cincinnati, OH. Ideal candidates are those who express a go-getter attitude and who exert an immense amount of knowledge regarding payroll in a bank setting! Also, for the right candidate and situation, this opportunity could turn permanent. Please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!" A recruiter will contact you within 24 hours of application if you meet the requirements below!
Duties related to this Payroll Manager opportunity:
• Maintain payroll information via designated systems
• Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, department transfers, etc.
• Prepare payroll and financial reports
• Balance payroll accounts
• Maintain guidelines by abiding by and updating policies and procedures
• Maintain payroll staff and training
• Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of this Payroll Manager opportunity:
• Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
• Payroll experience in a financial institution required
• Payroll system management required
• Exceptional communication skills required
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.