Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Supervisor, Payroll Operations is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing for assigned pay groups. This hands-on role will lead a team of analysts in processing regular, on-cycle payroll processes, conducting audits, running payroll reports, and analyzing and evaluating data in relationship to payroll and general accounting practices. Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of prior payroll experience.
- Experience with multi-state/province payrolls.
- Experience and proficiency with Peoplesoft and/or Oracle.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of payroll processes and payroll reporting analytics.
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in a team, as well as independently, and effectively in a growing, deadline-driven environment
- Able to anticipate and solve problems
- Will be envolved in ad hoc projects
- Assist with payroll audits, providing all documents relative to processing and balancing
- Develop process optimization in people/process/technology
- Recommends and develops payroll policies, best practices; enhance business partnership ensuring end-to-end integration and representing payroll function on all existing/new initiatives
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.