A fast growing organization is seeking a Payroll Manager to join their dynamic, fast-growing team! In this role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties, and you will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this position may be for you!
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
Process payroll for 200-300 employees independently
Must be have knowledge of ADP enterprise.
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred
• Ability to easily learn new systems
If you or someone in your network is interested in this opportunity please have them reach out to Fatha Hashi at email@example.com or call at 614-471-5536
*We offer facetime and skype interviews for your convenience. We also offer benefits such as health insurance and 401K match for our temporary employees.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.