Las Palmas Medical Center is a Level III Trauma, 186-private patient room, full service acute care hospital. Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare and provides leading-edge technologies. Our Lifecare Center offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs, as well as our fully equipped fitness and wellness center in one convenient location. We also house the region's only Kidney Transplant Center.
We are located on the Westside of El Paso, Texas close to the University of Texas El Paso campus. We provide exceptional patient care services to the El Paso and Fort Bliss communities, as well as Southern New Mexico and West Texas Regions.
POSITION SUMMARY: TO PERFORM SWITCHBOARD ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE ADMINISTRATIVE AND REGULARTORY REQUIREMENTS.
1. GREETS CALLERS, DEMONSTRATES CUSTOMER SERVICE & BEHAVIOR APPROPRIATE.
2. ROUTES INCOMING CALLS, AND MAINTAINS APPROPRIATE TELEPHONE RECORDS.
3. OPERATES PA SYSTEM, CONSISTANT WITH PROTOCAL, KNOWS ALL EMG. PROCEDURES.
4. ATTENDS MEETINGS AS REQUIRED.
5. DEMONSTRATES CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES AND BEHAVIORS.
6. MAINTAINS FACILITIES EQUIPMENT TO ENSURE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.
7. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND/OR CERTIFICATION
1. HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
1. 2 YEARS
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom