TriStar Summit Medical Center - Hermitage, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus. TriStar Summit Medical Center
is looking for a PBX Phone Operator (PRN/As Needed).
- Relays all incoming and outgoing calls routed through the switchboard, pages, monitors fire, boiler and other alarms
- Releases patient condition according to hospital policy and distributes reports/copies accordingly
- Typing skills and customer service skills.
- Prefer hospital experience; good communication skills required.
- Must speak clearly with good command of the English language.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom