The Reservations/PBX Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team of both operators and reservationists in a positive and collective environment. The Reservations/PBX Supervisor will work closely with the Front Office, Group Sales, Event Managers, and Revenue Team in all steps of the Transient and Group booking process.
· Oversee the PBX/Communications department to ensure operators and reservationists are working together in a positive atmosphere
· Effectively manage the answering/transferring of all incoming calls to and within the resort
· Able to handle high volume of calls and able to answer questions relating to the resort and surrounding area
· Support and supervise reservation agents as needed throughout the group and transient booking process
· Support Sales and Event staff as needed
· Process weekly or ad-hoc reports as requested
· Report pickup and changes to group blocks to the Revenue Team as they occur
Must be able to work independently and as part of an effective team
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.