Job Description JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports and maintains user PCs, printers, and software applications..
2. Installs hardware and software for user work stations according to project and Corporate standards
3. Assists in troubleshooting LAN/WAN and Server issues.
4. Manage the creation and deletion of User Accounts (Active Directory)
5. Troubleshoot hardware and software problems for all local and remote users.
6. Resolves all I.S. Service Requests in a timely manner.
7. Monitors and report on workstation problem trends.
8. Monitors virus protection software is deployed on every workstation in use at the project.
9. Monitors software licensing and usage conforms to project and corporate standards and policies.
10. Maintains updated knowledge of the including policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other policies adopted by corporate, the project and client and as referenced in Desk Procedures for the Department and position.
11. Maintains knowledge of the Quality Plan for the Department and position.
12. Maintains updated knowledge of contract compliance provisions for the project and Department and meets requirements of the job position.
13. Follows policies and procedures without deviation.
14. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
15. Promptly attends and actively participates in regularly scheduled IS Coordination Meetings.
16. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.