As per the Senior Technician and Associate Director:
* Maintain detailed inventory of HW and Software being used at private practices
* Supports computer users with installation of basic hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
* Properly image workstations and validate application functionality
* Deploy workstation setups and provide excellent cable management
* Assist/Lead site deployments for End User HW role outs
* Excellent listening, questioning, and customer service skills
* Strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills, able to absorb and relate to new technical concepts quickly and build on knowledge learned
* Ability to maintain composure, tact and effectiveness under stressful conditions
* Ability to organize information, efficiently manage time and balance multiple priorities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly an ability to relay technical concepts to a business audience
* An understanding of applications running in a Citrix environment and VDI
*Ideally this person should have 3-5 years of overall experience*
After speaking with our internal advocate- He mentioned that he is currently being tasked with performing a site survey for the largest locations throughout Queens and Long Island first. They are taking inventory of all the hardware, end users and software applications. He then gives that information to the managers and director who are going to create the floor plan along with the migration timeline/schedule for the migrations and deployments.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.