Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise Rent-A-Car) has an opening for a Pre Delivery Inspection-Technician performing Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) at the Santa Fe Springs Service Center. The PDI performing PDI completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to washing vehicles, vacuuming vehicles and drving vehicles between various lots. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Wash and vacuum vehicles as needed
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week, M-F 7-4 pm
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.