Locations in Pennsylvania including Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs
This is a temporary academic internship, 40 hours a week, flexible hours can be scheduled between 7 AM to 5:30 PM to reach 40 hours. Pay is determined by major and year in school. Academic intern students are required to pass a drug test and background investigation.
1. Must be actively enrolled in a college level program
2. Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel and Access.
3. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
4. Minimum GPA Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
1. Government Affairs - Philadelphia
2. Marketing - Philadelphia
3. Large Account Services – Philadelphia
A little about us:
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.