For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world’s largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Software Developer with solid technical skills and experience in the Java Programming Language. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Pega PRPC (Java-based platform) programs;
· Collaborating with business analysts and systems analysts to prepare technical specification documentation;
· Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
· Developing estimates on related project work;
· Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques;
· Responsible for monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled.
· Relevant experience developing in Pega and Java. If not Pega, Experience integrating with any CRM technology is required;
· Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· Fluency in English;
· Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team;
**Job:** **Information Technology - Software Development*
**Organization:** **Information Technology*
**Title:** *PEGA Architect*
**Requisition ID:** *160010HI*