A top financial client is looking for a Pega BPM developer with experience in analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, implementing, and documenting new and existing application software programs involving BPM technologies.
The candidates responsibilities will include but not limited to -
* Gather and analyze requirements, design and develop responsive front end web applications using industry leading BPM Software and J2EE technologies.
* Conduct code reviews of completed technical artifacts. Represent and lead the development team's interaction and plans during support of testing activities.
* Must have good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Participate in unit, integration, and system test procedures. Document final program and develop user instructions, software/hardware requirements, program input / outputs and execution / installation steps.
* Provide ongoing system support by maintaining and enhancing existing software applications. Handle multiple tasks and work on multiple projects.
* Candidate must ensure that tasks are being completed in timely manner with limited direction. Defines and promotes development standards and mentors resources with less experience.
* Document new and existing software applications. Develop and document tools to enhance application development and testing.
* Interact with technology management. Provide periodic project progress status updates.
* BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Pega Certified CSA
* 2+ years of hands on experience working with Pega BPM
* More than 2 years of hands on experience authoring rules using the industry standard BPM platforms like Pegasystems, Tibco , Oracle BPM, IBM BPM, Activiti etc. ( Pegasystems preferred). Experience with BPM server installation, configuration, tuning, administration and deployments.
* Good understanding of database programming, transaction management
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Hands on experience working with JAVA/J2EE technologies
* Experience with enterprise integration - Micro Services, REST/SOAP, Batch, JMS technologies.
* Exposure to integration platforms like Mule, Camel, Tibco.
* Exposure to mobile programming - iOS/Android.
* Exposure to UNIX Shell/Perl scripting/Python/Groovy.
* Experience with CI/CD
* Exposure to financial services industry.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.