Robert Half Technology is looking for multiple experienced penetration testers for our client located in Mt. Laurel, NJ to take the traditional vulnerability assessment and build upon it, acting as "ethical hackers" to evaluate the security of Company's external networks, applications, sensitive internal systems, mobile device application and data coding standards. The penetration testers will need to go beyond the typical enumerating vulnerabilities through scanning, and need to look at actually exploiting issues noted in the scanning, or discovering issues not picked up in security scanning.
The Penetration Tester will be expected to follow Company's assessment process, which includes three components:
• Discovery: Working with the team to discover TD networks, applications, and mobile assets. Gather key information including registration data, operating system, patch, and service version information, and system and application configurations.
• Vulnerability Identification: Based on what the Penetration Tester learns during the discovery phase, they will then take steps to test the discovered environment or requested applications for real world security issues. Using a variety of applicable tools, including in-house and commercially available programs, the Penetration Tester will create a real-world scenario where they attempt to compromise systems, applications, and mobile security, gain access to resources, or disrupt and exploit system services.
• Exploitation: As a security expert, the Penetration Tester will exploit vulnerabilities with applications, as detected during the identification stage, to determine the level of impact to the enterprise, had someone with malicious intent attempted the same action.
Specific Responsibilities of Position:
• Provide support in the discipline of vulnerability management
• Participate in the development of new cyber security assessment practice services
• Occasional travel may be required
• Responsible for delivery and post-delivery penetration testing support
• Provide delivery of specific vulnerability management and penetration testing services including:
• Network, System, Application, Mobile, traditional web and wireless penetration testing
• Exploit using methods such as HTML5 cross domain exploiting, sequel injection, Session tampering, cookie manipulation, XSS exploiting and others
• Writing exploit code for local testing
If you have the required skills and experience for this position please Email your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.