PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
Go beyond asking questions.
Focus on what the answers mean.
PwC Workforce Analytics is a global leader in survey design, administration, and analysis.
We tailor our programs to fit the unique needs and strategic business directions of our clients. Our team draws upon leading practices and expertise to design survey programs that deliver meaningful insight into attitudes and behaviors that make a difference to our clientsâ€™ business.
Our survey programs focus on the following areas:
- Employee engagement surveys
- Exit surveys
- Onboarding surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- 360 feedback and leadership development surveys
- Employee financial health surveys
- Action planning guidance and manager training
- Internal survey governance and control
- Culture surveys and assessment
Every survey program we offer has one goal in common: giving clients results to take action on items that will improve their business outcomes.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in a business field of study
Certification(s) Required: One of the following is required:
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or a Masters (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Health related, Human Resources, Mathematics, Public Policy, Statistics or Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Personnel Psychology)
Degree Preferred: Master's degree or Doctorate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial/Organization Psychology, Mathematics, Organizational Development,
Public Policy, or Statistics
Demonstrates proven thought-leader level knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, developing, delivering, and analyzing surveysâ€”preferably for a global network of professional services consulting firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Workforce surveys, market research surveys, and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Market research, customer satisfaction, talent management, workforce planning, and HR measurement within complex multi-national companies; and
- General HR industry-leading practices and ways to optimize its effectiveness within a business.
Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities and success with leading, coaching, and guiding project management teams (i.e. project manager and project team members) in a professional services environment focusing on survey deliverables, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Establishing strategy for each client and project by setting and managing the overall client expectations;
- Overseeing survey administration and reporting â€“ including data deliverables and reports, determine and manage project deadlines and deliverables, and oversee quality assurance of all project deliverables;
- Managing and coordinating with the project team to ensure projects are done on time, within budget and meet client expectations; and,
- Creating and delivering results and/or presentations to client executives advising clients on industry-leading practices.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with development, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Developing long-term client relationships and gain client agreement to engage PwC;
- Seeking proactively opportunities to grow the business, solving complex business problems from pursuit through to execution using a commercial mindset;
- Identifying, sourcing, and leading efforts for new opportunities within clients or at targets using PwC tools and resources and consistently manage a range portfolio of opportunities; and,
- Identify strategies to break into markets and generate new approaches/models.
Demonstrates proven intimate technical skills and success in the areas of HR, customer, and workforce measurement, including development of dashboard metrics, setting measurement standards, project managing data collection and data analysis.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success with as a leader: leading team to generate a vision; establishing direction and motivate team members; creating an atmosphere of trust; leveraging diverse views; encourage improvement and innovation; creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.