PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding of key concepts and principles related to organization design, workforce planning and optimization, performance management systems, rewards and recognition frameworks, people capability assessment, and development and change management;
- Deploying HR tools and methodologies supporting workforce management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, and learning and development, etc.;
- Leveraging Project Management experience in organizational change, company integrations, HR systems implementation, or similar scale projects;
- Demonstrating strong business acumen with ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and the organization; and,
- Understanding the business and / or functional side of key HCM/HRIS/HRMS systems including, but not limited to: Workday, Oracle Taleo, and SuccessFactors, workforce management, compensation, payroll, benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, and learning and development.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging strong analytical, report-writing, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality client service;
- Working and managing tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment;
- Developing and designing processes and/or process maps using Visio or Powerpoint specifically focused on the Hire to Retire processes and/or Payroll processes;
- Creating training content in a digital format through an LMS platform or using Powerpoint;
- Developing a communications plan including but not limited to drafting communications and getting sign-off on audience, frequency, tone, etc.; and,
- Understanding of organizational structures and designs to be able to assess capability, identify problem areas, and make recommendations.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.