Meraki, a Cisco business unit, seeks a thoughtful, resourceful, and dedicated individual to join the People Operations Team in San Francisco. We are currently 1200+ employees across the world and growing rapidly. We want to maintain the personal touch and speed of a small company while leveraging the benefits of the global Cisco brand.
The People Operations team is looking for a full-cycle recruiter to hire for our non-technical roles. As our cross-functional recruiter, you will drive a positive candidate experience from the point of initial contact, to offer acceptance, to onboarding, to new hire orientation and training. This role will partner closely with hiring managers and guide them throughout the recruiting process. We need someone who thrives on recruiting for many types of roles at once and takes a thoughtful, critical approach toward scaling talent for a quickly growing company.
- Source and screen both active and passive candidates through internal referrals, networking, and online job postings.
- Analyze interview feedback, extend/negotiate offers, and close candidates for a variety of roles.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Act as a source of knowledge through continuous learning and providing new and creative ideas to your team.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth and efficient recruiting process.
Requirements and qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree.
- At least 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a track record of closing high-quality candidates.
- At least 1 year of sourcing experience
- Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems. (Greenhouse experience is a plus.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact with team members and candidates of all statures with professionalism and tact.
- Must be a team player paired with a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- The ability to go beyond your standardized templates because you truly want to make a great experience for every candidate.
- Passionate about the mission, product, and culture of Cisco Meraki.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.