People Operations Specialist
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1311209694
Adecco is currently helping a local client, "the world's largest search engine" for a ground breaking project. This is a 1 year contract with the possible extension of another year for a maximum length of service of 2 years.
The People Operations Specialist is expected to successfully design, implement, and coordinate HR processes and projects. A specialist has the background knowledge and experience to resolve escalated issues involving processes, systems, and programs.
As a part of our client's HR Systems and Operations team this specialist will help providing services and program management within People Operations. We expect our client's products to be simple, useful, and delightful at scale, and the same is true for our people processes. This individual will be expected to provide application support to end-users who utilize our client's various HR/Staffing applications, which includes internally developed systems as well as vendor products.
- Enter and update information in our ATS systems while maintaining a high level of data integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Initiate process improvement ideas and assist with scaling existing processes aimed at enhancing our procedures and systems
- Performing operational duties required to keep processes running within error or negative impact
- Aggregates metrics for owned processes/programs and involves stakeholders on system and policy changes.
- Highly comfortable developing content and presenting to various audiences and training external groups
- Effectively work with the People Operations teams and business to execute common initiatives.
- Leveraging systems and technical abilities to automate tasks
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in a combination of recruiting and human resources work
- Experience with recruiting practices and processes and in managing processes
Nice To Have:
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment - with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Ability to take on tasks with minimal direction, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results while building positive relationships
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems or similar database entry.
- Proficient in using productivity applications such as Google Docs, Calendar, and gMail or similar software
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven experience with process/program improvement. Successful process or system change implementation.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled