Additional Location(s) or Information: Work Location is open/ no preference
Job Category: Human Resources
Level of Experience: Experienced - Manager
Requisition #: R1019161
The world is changing and we are looking for forward-thinking, non-traditional leaders to be internal consultants analyzing our current workforce, predicting future needs, identifying gaps, and implementing programs that allow our organizations to best utilize their evolving workforce.
These workforce changes are drivers to ensure we have more fluid organizations across Cisco who are now more connected and collaborative than ever before.
What You'll Do
Cisco's global HR team plays a major role in driving the company's overall transformation by helping lead organization strategy and continue to transform and create an environment that enables us to adapt and execute quickly. We must lead, partner and be catalysts of change simultaneously. The People planning organization will focus on three key areas: people and talent planning, people analytics and organization effectiveness.
Who You'll Work With
We are building a world class People Planning (Workforce Planning) team at Cisco that will be aligned to our key functions and regions.
The People Planning team is responsible for architecting a global workforce planning strategy and approach that is tied to broader business portfolio movements, and introducing innovative solutions that will accelerate our ability to have the right talent in place aligned to future business direction.
We want to build cutting edge people planning processes that are non-traditional and can adapt to the flexible, dynamic and ever-changing technology landscape.
This individual will support the people planning process and organization design interventions that are being led by the functionally/regionally aligned People Planning leads.
Who You Are
The People planning consultant will:
• Analyze workforce trends and build workforce and organization insights for the function/region
• Participate in people planning discussions with the business to help map and analyze talent gaps
• Help build people planning scenarios
• Support the People Planning leads in developing organization and talent models
• Support organization transformation initiatives by helping with project management, participating in meetings, drawing insights from discussions, creating executive ready presentations and communications
• 2-5 year of experience in HR
• Degree within a quantitative discipline; statistics, economics, finance or industrial; HR Master degree/ MBA preferred
• Structured problem solver and strong analytic skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Prior experience working in a top tier consulting firm
• Expertise in advanced data tools (SPSS, Tableau, etc.)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.