• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of PeopleSoft ePro/PO/Purchasing experience
• Experience in other PeopleSoft Financials modules (e.g., Payables) is a plus
• Experience delivering at least two full ERP implementation cycles is preferred
• 2 to 3 plus years of management/supervisory experience
• Must be willing to travel 100% of the time
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.