PeopleSoft – Workday Administrator
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 2121829044
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Contract, PeopleSoft - Workday Administrator job for our client located in Plano, TX. See the job description below and apply immediately if interested!
Pay rate: TBD according to candidates skills/experience
Duration: 12 months
Must be legally able to work in the US with no sponsorship (this is a W2 Contract, No Corp to Corp_
The Contract, PeopleSoft-Workday Administrator is responsible for but not limited to: monitoring PeopleSoft HR system for missing/inaccurate data, maintaining data integrity between PS and Workday, and assisting where needed with the conversion.
This is a brand new process that will require flexibility, adaptability, and intermediate to advanced experience utilizing Workday, PeopleSoft HR, Excel and/or Access.
The desired candidate should be deadline driven, work well under pressure, possess a strong customer service mindset, and have the ability to build relationships across the organization.
1. Experience using and maintaining PeopleSoft HR system
2. Minimum 4 years of applicable experience in HR, Workforce or Talent Analytics
3. Knowledge and hands-on experience configuring, testing, documenting, and implementing applications to meet customer requirements
4. Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
5. Strong working knowledge of computer sciences and applications/software
6. Ability to formulate and present recommendations regarding functional and technical solutions that improve business processes, enhance user experience, or reduce operating expenses
7. Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly communicate
** Must be willing/able to travel in the begining for training purposes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Laurie Czechowski by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled