We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose
. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com . Functional Description:
PepsiCo provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Does leading a team of 8-10 sales reps within your first two years excite you? Does spearheading a $6-12MM business sound rewarding? If so, PepsiCo might be the organization for you. We are looking for future leaders of the company. Our campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential! Our college recruiting program is designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for key leadership roles. Technology:
PepsiCo is on the cutting edge of mobile technology in the consumer packaged goods marketplace. The following outlines a list of technology opportunities you will have available to you in this role:
What you can expect:
- Mobile technology (software and hardware) for constant connectivity for all roles in the Sales function, leveraging consumer-grade devices (i.e. iPad, iPhone) that are upgraded to the latest availability in the market.
- Mobile Apps continuously refined to help the Frontline and its Leaders guide their teams and accomplish their goals.
- Mobile file sharing tools to support collaboration among teams and Peers
- Real-time data and analytics on key performance indicators and product insights
- Mobile selling applications that leverage cutting edge technology, like augmented reality to virtually depict Business Leaders' ideas for customers.
While we will provide you with a specific onboarding training schedule, we also encourage you to engage in internal networking activities with our Sr. Leadership team. Keep in mind, when you work for PepsiCo, you will have access to a variety of operating models within the Beverage, Foods and Corporate environments; meaning you could support power brands such as Tropicana, Gatorade, Quaker & Frito-Lay and still work within the same company! Recent intern projects have included:
- Understanding our Direct-Store-Delivery model and gaining access to tools and processes to support volume growth
Qualifications/Requirements In this role, you may be called upon to:
- Working closely with the Sales reps and experiencing increasing growth through such methods as: featuring new coolers and displays, resetting store and cold vault layouts, showing customers incremental revenue strategies, and premiering the latest equipment and product innovations to our "Away from Home" customers
- Introducing customers to new product launches; watching the launch go from proposal to in-store execution
- Partnering with sales team to execute sales plans in various large format and small format stores in a specific geographic area
What we're looking for:
- Successfully interact with customers and effectively sell in and execute Sales programs and initiatives
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers as needed
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to influence various teams
- Use fact-based selling skills and deliver exceptional customer service
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions through merchandising products and building creative displays
- (As the work environment is physical) stand, walk, reach, and squat throughout the work day (up to 10-12 hours.)
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Professional Selling, Sales Management, Business Administration, Communications, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship (other related majors will be considered)
- Previous selling / customer service experience (on- or off- campus; either through part time jobs or through academic clubs)
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus)
- Availability to work flexible schedules
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
- Pass a sales assessment to be considered for the role
- Graduate with Bachelor's degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Have a valid driver's license and access to an automobile to drive to various sales locations for duration of internship
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation, including a Motor Vehicle Report (clean driving record for the past 3 years)
- Have physical ability to lift 25 - 45 pounds repeatedly when needed in daily execution
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser. Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation