Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing Nurses or Clinicians
to administer and assess patients in the home environment, within a clinical trial context. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking forHome-Based Clinical Raters
to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.Neuropsychologist, psychometrician, or experienced Clinical Rater for bvFTD (Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia) study
Patients are at the center of our business strategies.This In-home Clinical Rater Program is an important part of a clinical research protocol designed to learn more about patients with bvFTD. Our experienced clinical raters will work closely with clinical research site staff to complete protocol-required in-home testing using a computerized psychometric battery.Our clinicians
will work closely with the clinical research site staff and complete protocol-required in-home testing using the Cogstate rating tools. IQVIAoffers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere.
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements Requirements:
- Experienced clinical rater (BA/BS, MA/MS, RN, PsyD, PhD, MD or equivalent) with practical experience in behavioral/social sciences or related disciplines
- Comfortable assessing patients in home environment.
- Able and willing to travel, including access to car
- Experience working with behavioral disorders and/or dementias, such as Frontomteporal Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, TBI, or similar
- Previous rater experience - 20+ rater scales/administrations in the past 12-24 months.
- PhD, MD,BSN or RN with experience in Dementia, Alzheimer's or mental health field. May also be psychologist or social worker
- Preference with experience in bvFTD evaluation and Cogstate testing
- Professional experience in Social Work, Education, Case Management or Disease Management in a patient/health related field
- Home health care experience
- Very strong time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; and effective presentation skills; excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and remotely.
- Good communication skills- oral, written, computer skills
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.