Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Associate II will support the data collection, data validation, and performance reporting processes of the LP Services Team in the Alternative Investment Solutions group. The team member will also assist with new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects.
- Preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc investment performance and underlying investment exposure reporting for review by Sr. Associates and Officers
- Perform ongoing quality control checks for review by Sr. Associates and Officers to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with our data collection team to research and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with our clients' investment managers to collect outstanding financial information
- Provide assistance to management on new client conversions, systems conversions, and special projects as needed
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, or a related disciplines required
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Private Equity/Alternative Investments exposure is a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and service-oriented skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in various wed-based applications, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, work independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.