The ideal applicant for this position has a strong investments/finance (analysis) background. Associates at this level are responsible for client service and management supporting an investment analytics consultant while acting as the primary contact for clients regarding all aspects of their analytics services. Must be able to work independently with clients build strong relationships through a solid understanding of their specific plan reporting requirements.
- \t\tManagement of clients' daily monthly and quarterly investment performance reporting.\t
- \t\tDevelop a value-added service model; develop specific knowledge of the clients' needs concerns and overall satisfaction.\t
- \t\tWork with Clients to develop and maintain the reporting package (i.e. performance reports attribution analysis peer comparison universe reporting quarterly board reports investment analysis review and other services/products offered by SSIA).\t
- \t\tProvide quality control checks on client performance reports including monitoring all changes (new funds composites benchmarks) review of custom calculations (overlay benchmarks and alternative assets).\t
- \t\tSupport operations team and interact with investment managers to resolve returns differences and explain to clients accordingly.\t
- \t\tMonitor client profitability service quality and provide documentation on scope of services.\t
- \t\tWork directly with senior manager on marketing presentations RFP's and sales calls.\t
- \t\tIdentify cross-selling opportunities within your client set and work with manager to execute sales.\t
- \t\tPrepare quarterly board/investment committee reports which provide a summary of plan performance for a specified period.\t
- \t\tMust be technically savvy able to train clients on the on-line system and participate in business development and implementation.
- \t\tBachelor's degree in a business related field preferably finance or accounting.\t
- \t\tAt least 5 years of industry experience including client relationship development.\t
- \t\tCFA and/or CIPM preferred.\t
- \t\tStrong communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to develop relationships inside and outside of an organization.\t
- \t\tAbility to travel as required; minimal overnight travel.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.