Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The ideal applicant for this position has a strong investments/finance (analysis) background. Associates at this level are responsible for client service and management, supporting an investment analytics consultant, while acting as the primary contact for clients regarding all aspects of their analytics services. Must be able to work independently with clients, build strong relationships through a solid understanding of their specific plan reporting requirements.
- Management of clients' daily, monthly and quarterly investment performance reporting.
- Develop a value-added service model; develop specific knowledge of the clients' needs, concerns and overall satisfaction.
- Work with Clients to develop and maintain the reporting package (i.e. performance reports, attribution analysis, peer comparison universe reporting, quarterly board reports, investment analysis review and other services/products offered by SSIA).
- Provide quality control checks on client performance reports including monitoring all changes (new funds, composites, benchmarks), review of custom calculations (overlay, benchmarks and alternative assets).
- Support operations team and interact with investment managers to resolve returns differences and explain to clients accordingly.
- Monitor client profitability, service quality and provide documentation on scope of services.
- Work directly with senior manager on marketing presentations, RFP's and sales calls.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within your client set and work with manager to execute sales.
- Prepare quarterly board/investment committee reports which provide a summary of plan performance for a specified period.
- Must be technically savvy, able to train clients on the on-line system, and participate in business development and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field, preferably finance or accounting.
- At least 5 years of industry experience, including client relationship development.
- CFA and/or CIPM preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop relationships inside and outside of an organization.
- Ability to travel as required; minimal overnight travel.
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 171987
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.