Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Performance & Systems Lead – Teamcenter PLM. This position can be based out of Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Jacksonville, FL or Tampa, FL and will require up to 5 % travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have lead accountability for the performance, reliability and scalability of the Teamcenter PLM system for global users. He/ She would plan and prepare system environments for projects. The position utilizes knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design, implement and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain. The lead also collaborates with the product owner, scrum master, business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
• Leads environment and infrastructure strategic planning including functional design
• Leads environment preparation for software development projects
• Develops key functional automations to streamline environment related processes
• Develops & implements vendor improvements to system and performance monitoring
• Plans and leads the execution of system scalability tests leading to improvements
• Leads and Mentors other system and application administrators
• Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM/CAx systems software as assigned
• Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting R&D, Supply Chain and Quality organizations is required.
• Prior experience leading projects required
• Must have at least 5 years of experience with complex business systems such as Teamcenter PLM
• Knowledge in Linux, Microsoft OS, Networking, Load-Balancers is required.
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is required.
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is required.
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is required.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required.
• Experience with software configuration managements tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required.
• Training & Certification in PLM/CAx applications such as Teamcenter and/or Windchill is preferred.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.