The Performance Instructor (PI) is a Team Member position designed to be the RDC's primary functional area trainer. When not performing as a PI, the Team Member will perform normal on standard functions or participate in assigned projects.
The PI position includes a $1.00/per hour wage premium.
1. No written or final warnings within the last 90 days
2. Must be able to perform all essential job functions of a team member without restriction
3. Must be complete in all certifications and power equipment training applicable to department
4. Must maintain a 100% PM performance when working on-standard in established areas
5. PI's will work/train in any established area as assigned
6. Must be able to effectively deliver training to groups of people in small and large groups, as this person will be assisting with new hire orientation training, as well as, other training sessions on a regular basis
This is an interview position which will be conducted by the Assistant Operations Manager and Operations Manager. Final candidates will also be required to facilitate a 10-15 minute training presentation to the Sr. Leadership Team.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.