Posted: November 22, 2016
Reference ID: 16001A1T
Design, execute, and automate performance and scalability test cases for measurement of throughput, latency and response times under various load conditions. Able to analyze results, and make deployment and scalability recommendations based on findings.
• Strong experience in programming languages such as Python, Perl, shell scripting, Java or C , in a distributed, large scale cloud or virtualization environment in Linux/Unix.
. Exposure to Open source tools used for Cloud Services architecture like Hadoop, Solr , Kafka
• Expertise in performance analysis of complex Java and database applications.
• Knowledge of Java CPU, JVM tuning, memory or object allocation profiling, and various analysis tools such as JFM, Memory Profilers, AWR, ASH, ADDM etc.
• Drive automation improvements from setup to execution to reporting.
• Strong Expertise with analyzing and debugging performance issues on Oracle databases as well as different Datatier technologies in the industry .
• Highly self-motivated that works with minimal supervision, is a fast learner and a team player.
• Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required.
8 years of software engineering experience in a large scale enterprise or cloud environment.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.