At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Perioperative Territory Manager for the Infection Prevention Division located in New York - Remote Based. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
Represents and develops 3M Infection Prevention Division's Perioperative business (Perioperative,Patient Warming, Incise Drapes and Avagard ™ CHG Surgical Solution) in integrated health systems, independent hospitals and some surgery centers within an assigned territory. Responsible for clinical and concept selling of Perioperative products to acute care call points including Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Perioperative Nursing, Nursing Education, Labor and Delivery, Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, Infection Prevention, Emergency Department, Biomedical Engineering, Critical Care Units and all other relevant departments.Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for driving sales growth through collaborative efforts with other 3M Infection Prevention Division personnel including Monitoring Solutions sales representatives, Perioperative Solutions Clinical Specialists ( RN's) , Technical Consultants, Key Account Managers, Marketing, distribution and OEM partners
- Understands and effectively communicates clinical / business solutions to surgeons, anesthesiologists Perioperative staff, Infection Prevention and other relevant key call points
- Drives sales growth through customer/product knowledge, ability to identify key opportunities, gain access, and to implement marketing programs
- Uses territory analysis and opportunity assessment to create a business plan for growth
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of Operating Room Product Sales experience
- Experience calling on the Operating Room, Surgeons, Perioperative clinical staff
- Experience calling on Infection Prevention in the acute care setting
- Clinical and concept selling skills.
- Project management skills
- Experience dealing with national contracts, including negotiation and distribution management
- Knows and understands medical terminology, processes and surgical procedures
- Strong Mastery computer skills i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint; uses technology, i.e.iPads
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Presentation skills
- Analytical and Complex Problem Solving
Location: Remote - New York Metro
Sales Territory: New York City Metro, Queens, or Brooklyn
Travel: May include up to 30% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.