Responsible for the sale of bank products(checking, savings, mortgages, personal & commercial loans, treasury, wealth management/investments, etc. and services to meet all of the needs of existing and potential customers while rendering quality service in accordance with bank goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for the accurate processing of customer transactions while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure that the customer feels completely satisfied.
Other duties include:
• Building effective relationship and trust with clients and potential clients by listening to and uncovering their needs and educating them about the bank products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
• Process payment and receipt of transactions for all product types and services accurately, courteously and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain thorough prospect file, reviews and accesses on a scheduled basis to present new products, services, rate promotions, campaigns, etc.
• Maintain minimum amount of cash in Teller's area to ensure compliance with security/safety measures.
• Proactively identify fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and report such activity to the respective supervisors.
At least 6 months current or prior Bank teller experience combined with 2 years of sales experience with the ability to effectively cross sell and offer all types of banking products effectively.
Must have new account opening experience and have sales ability with capacity to meet ongoing sales goals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college a plus.
• Strong computer literacy.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.