We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for obtaining and evaluating information that supports revenue growth and profitability.
- Analyzes information using data correlation, and statistical analysis.
- Analyzes information using data manipulation, correlation, and statistical analysis. Modifies computer programs to extract information from company databases.
- Prepares state indications and other analyses of loss experience, retention, and expense data.
- Responsible for development of data and information structure. Performs primary field research, including customer, distribution, competitor, insurance department, and market surveys.
- Identifies market segments and develops specialized pricing approaches.
- Measures and monitors performance of states, initiatives, and identified segments Facilitates through other parts of the organization to accomplish results. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree.
- Three years of related experience or graduate degree and no experience.
- SAS/SQL programming skills preferred
Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- Proficient PC Skills, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
A little about us: