WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE?
This position fills a critical need as a PL Telephony Data Consultant supporting all of Personal Lines Operations. The position will complete in-depth analysis on business questions as it relates to telephony process. Responsible for monitoring the health of PL Telephony Process as it relates to expected outcomes through data and speech analytics. Provide input to project related work impacting PL Telephony. The position will be responsible for collaborating across PL Operations, including CCRM, Operation's leadership, and Process Owner Teams to analyze problems and identify continuous improvement opportunities. He / She will work closely with the PL Telephony Business Consultant to provide analytical support to maintenance requests. This position requires proper data analytic skills, in-depth knowledge of SQL and SAS data reporting, call center routing strategy knowledge, and leadership presentation skills.
Key accountabilities of the position are outlined below: Root Cause Analysis
- Analyzes data to build high confidence Cost Benefit Analysis of continuous improvement and project related activities. Self serves through SQL reporting to derive necessary data points and reports back to stakeholders with executive level reporting necessary for effective decision making.
- Understands data as it relates to telephony routing, telephony applications, as well as upstream and downstream customer impacts in order to articulate, in business terms, the end to end customer experience and impact on results.
- Understands business requirements in order to provide appropriate input and recommendations to Operations on potential continuous improvement activities and expected trade-offs.
- Creates monthly reporting to monitor the health of telephony processes and escalates concerns to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assists in control planning for Operation's projects impacting telephony.
Call Center Strategy
- Utilizes Speech Analytics category building to proactively monitor the health of call center strategies.
- Understands the impact to the customer through speech queries on telephony changes.
- In-depth business acumen of call center routing strategies across Sales, Service, and Agency business units.
- Ability to clearly articulate business rationale for telephony strategies impacting call center KPIs such as Average Handle Time, Call Volume, Abandon Rate, and Net Promoter Score.
- 2 years of experience in data querying, analytics, and reporting utilizing SQL, SAS, Oracle, Teradata or Exadata required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in operations or call center strategy required
- Experience with speech analytics a plus
- Working knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance a plus
- College degree and or relevant experience required
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
- Knowledge of call center staffing models a plus
- Strong leadership, teamwork, Influencing and Effective Relationship building competencies
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a complex environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively influence others
- Strong relationship management skills; interact effectively at all levels of the organization and across multiple business areas
- Proven ability to present executive level reporting in a concise manner
Behaviors at the Hartford
*Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
*Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
*Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
*Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD