Personal Trust Administrative Assistant III
The Personal Trust Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing primary support to a Trust Administrator along with various routine and non-routine administrative support functions within Trust to provide exceptional customer service.
Successful incumbents possess organizational skills, functional and technical skills, effective written communication, and problem solving skills.
1. Primary support for a Trust Administrator.
2. Various non-routine administrative support functions teamed with account administrator(s) to provide client service.
3. Limited discretion in making decisions involving individual trust accounts.
4. Signing authority up to $10,000 for disbursements and can make. recommendations to the account officer and other less seasoned assistants over this limit.
5. Proactive & reactive contacts with assigned clientele base for routine requests as well as crisis resolutions and problem solving.
6. Inputting trade orders accurately; buying/selling within the specific time frames; providing available funds in account to meet trust agreement objectives.
7. Verifying correct posting in accounts.
8. Monitors client's daily cash positions for overdraft and exceptions to cash policy requirements.
9. Execute procedures to open/close/transfer accounts; collect assets from brokers or outside institutions.
10. Assembles & reviews all required materials for, and may attend, formal trust reviews with the AO.
11. Interacts with appropriate departments to obtain needed information or requests that action be taken. Follow up to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner - i.e. Discretionary action requests, FORAY runs, etc.
12. Participate in the preparation of client presentation materials. Read and interpret basic trust agreement/documents.
13. Ability to communicate with senior management when situations require or issues arise.
14. Limited cross sell & referral responsibility involving PB & Retail products and services.
15. Appointment to Notary Public as needed within the team to provide individual Private Banking team needs.
16. Proficient with all Administrative Assistant II responsibilities. Attend departmental training (such as PBU, Cannon) and applicable Corporate HR curriculum when offered.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
* High School diploma or GED
* 1 year of experience as a personal trust assistant or working in a related environment
* 2 years of experience working with an automated system
* 2 years of experience working on projects
* 2 years of experience with both written and verbal communication to all levels of staff
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled