PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of March 31, 2017, the firm has $654 billion of assets under management including $258 billion in institutional assets, $110 billion in retail assets, and $286 billion in proprietary assets. More than 500 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets.
At PGIM Fixed Income we believe that research-driven security selection is the most consistent strategy for adding value to client portfolios. The firm complements that base strategy with active sector rotation, duration management, and superior trade execution. Risk budgeting is central to this approach. Our extensive size and scale benefits our clients in our ability to have the necessary resources to maintain large and deep research teams, implement world-class risk management systems, establish ourselves as a known entity to both corporate issuers and sell side analysts and add considerable value to our investment process in finding key opportunities for our investors.
What makes PGIM Fixed Income is truly unique because of its exceptional culture that pervades the firm. PGIM Fixed Income puts talent acquisition and succession at the fore front of its business initiatives to ensure firm-wide success.
The Client Advisory Group (“CAG”) is PGIM Fixed Income’s sales, relationship management, client service and marketing organization. The team is global with individuals based in the US, Europe, and Asia. Responsible for all client, consultant and prospect activities, including business development, the team works closely with all divisions of PGIM Fixed Income. The Business Manager role reports directly to the Managing Director, Global Head of Client Advisory Group. In this role, the qualified candidate will be required to establish and lead a transparent CAG office aligned with Fixed Income’s business initiatives. The ability to operate in a complex organization, manage multiple projects, and be influential and collaborative will be key. This position is integral to providing the operational and strategic foundation for the growth and continued success of CAG. Responsibilities:
- Analytical Skills: work with large sets of data – facts and figures. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication and Presentations: you will be developing and translating initiatives into formal presentation. It is essential to be able to present findings and/or translate data points into corporate presentations. Strong verbal/written communication is important to be able to clearly and easily communicate complex ideas
- Critical Thinking: Ability to naturally derive trends to provide new conclusions or perspectives based on findings
- Partnership/Collaboration: Work across the Fixed Income organization partnering with different business lines keeping a pulse on activities while influencing positions and initiatives.
- Conduct secondary research, including market and client segmentation globally finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing expert
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Administration, Finance or related studies.
- Up to five years work experience in the financial services industry - Investment management preferred
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and troubleshoot while ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Keen attention to detail with a strong analytical background achieving quality results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert Excel and Power point skills with an ability to translate data into captivating presentations
- Pro-active, self-starter with the natural ability to partner across a matrix organization
- Ability to achieve successful results in a changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce