PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo and Singapore. As of June 30, , 2017, the firm has $676 billion of assets under management including $272 billion in institutional assets, $$115 billion in retail assets, and $289 billion in proprietary assets. More than 500 institutional asset owners have entrusted PGIM Fixed Income with their assets. At PGIM Fixed Income we believe that research-driven security selection is the most consistent strategy for adding value to client portfolios. The firm complements that base strategy with active sector rotation, duration management, and superior trade execution. Risk budgeting is central to this approach. Our extensive size and scale benefits our clients in our ability to have the necessary resources to maintain large and deep research teams, implement world-class risk management systems, establish ourselves as a known entity to both corporate issuers and sell side analysts and add considerable value to our investment process in finding key opportunities for our investors. What makes PGIM Fixed Income is truly unique because of its exceptional culture that pervades the firm. PGIM Fixed Income puts talent acquisition and succession at the fore front of its business initiatives to ensure firm-wide success. The role of the Client Management Group is to act as the liaison between PGIM Fixed Income and our asset management clients. This role will focus on providing the General Account with client support of the highest quality working closely with various levels and groups across the organization. Focusing on the client, accurate and timely communication is key. This role requires the ability to stay abreast of market conditions as well as securities and investment strategies. Responsibilities -
- Partner with various areas within the organization (Portfolio Analyst, Compliance, Operations, etc.) to respond to requests regarding the General Account. Requests may be generated domestically or from Tokyo.
- Work with GA strategists to ensure GA related deadlines are met on all requests.
- Maximize use of automation and systems to quickly and accurately complete GA requests.
- Work with Client Reporting to ensure ad-hoc data requests are completed timely
- Ensure resources and time are spent on GA requests as appropriate.
- Manage or support GA projects, working in conjunction with GA strategists, as needed
- Prepare metrics reports for management as needed by entering all GA related requests into Salesforce.
- Directly respond to routine GA requests.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team to project manage new portfolio launches and put in place IMAs/internal sub-delegation agreements.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team in ensuring all new accounts are under relevant IMA and Legal Files are up to date.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team in maintaining a list of active GA projects, meeting weekly with GA strategists to review and prioritize.
- Act as internal owner of International database, troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Actively monitor GA accounts for Compliance violations, work with desk/GA strategists/PIMJ/Compliance to resolve as necessary.
- Receive and respond to credit inquiries submitted through the International Database.
- Monitor internal Corporate Actions notifications for the Gibraltar/POJ/PGFL accounts, work with the IG and HY desks as necessary on their elections decisions, then communicate them to the appropriate affiliate via the Int’l database.
- If necessary, assist with resolution of Operational inquiries such as overdrafts, Corporate Actions.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.