* Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
* 2 + years of consulting experience with an emphasis in management consulting
* 2 + years of experience working in the Life Sciences industry
* Bachelor’s degree required; science or engineering degree preferred
* Experience working in Life Sciences R&D industry (e.g., research, clinical development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs), or related areas (e.g., CROs)
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, applying research and analysis skills as well as diagnosis skills
* Proven success contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional R&D skills and expertise with industry-specific training. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
This position may require up to 100% travel, depending on candidate location and specific project responsibilities.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.