PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our Customer consultants help clients to shape their businesses through customer experiences â€“ building bridges between digital and analog, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner and employee experiences.
We use our capabilities in Experience Design, Marketing, Sales, Service, Pricing and Customer Analytics to help our clients better understand the customer, generate sustainable growth and expanded market share, and be always on in an experience economy.
PricewaterhouseCoopers' customers cite our proven record of maintaining excellent relationships with our own customers as one important reason why they chose us to help them devise and implement their own customer service strategies. As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will help:
-Define the desired customer experience through customer and market insight
-Align customer service channels, non-sales workforce, and other parts of the business with overall growth objectives to develop a well-conceived customer service strategy
- Leverage people, processes, and technology to establish a culture, commitment and infrastructure that supports the service strategy
-Identify and remedy billing and other performance issues that lead to customer dissatisfactionPosition/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven industry and consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Conducting Voice of the Customer Analysis, both qualitative and quantitative (surveys, analytics, ethnographic studies and customer journey mapping);
- Determining adoption rates, price elasticity and major drivers of retention for customers;
- Analyzing customer economics, business performance and cost to serve;
- Defining customer needs and purchase behaviors;
- Conducting customer segmentations and segmentation strategies to include utilization of socioeconomic, behavioral or attitudinal, and wants-and-needs based techniques;
- Performing capability gap analyses and other-related customer-facing capabilities;
- Developing customer-centric operating models to include Customer Experience Design;
-Understanding customer trends in the B2B and B2C space, as well as across industries;
-Demonstrates expertise in writing and visual communications abilities, leveraging communications between writing and visual to articulate presentations and reporting;
Prior experience in a consulting role within a managerial capacity.
Demonstrates proven thorough project management abilities, including the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including utilizing MS PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Developing mobile applications for a payer or provider.
Generalized understanding of the mobile device ecosystem of healthcare related products (ex: the FitBit, Fuelband, etc.) is preferred;
- Analysis and understanding of Behavioral Psychology as it pertains to driving adoption of new offerings and how the specific economic implications of those adoptions play out;
- Sales Funnel optimization, including strategic account management, channel strategy, sales force design, online/sales force complementation and consultative sales techniques;
- CAHPS score and/or STARS score analysis.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.