About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Responsible for the preparation and/or operation of various components, materials, equipment, machines including, but not limited to: any and/or all applicable components, materials, equipment, machines in the assigned area(s).
1. Follow SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
2. Must be able to gown aseptically and retain certification.
3. Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a problem solving mindset.
4. Stay current with training requirements.
5. Notify Group Leader/Supervisor of all safety issues.
6. Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
7. Maintain proper documentation - batch records, check sheets, log books.
8. Be punctual.
9. Must be able to make minor mechanical machine adjustments.
10. Perform room and equipment sanitation, includes work over head.
11. Communicates openly and clearly with line personnel and supervision to accomplish manufacturing goals.
12. Promote a positive team environment.
13. Must be able to perform fill room setup.
14. Ensure that environmental excursions are kept to an acceptable level.
Any other duties as assigned.
Requires ability to understand and carry out assigned duties effectively. Knowledge needed of specialized business processes such as elementary accounting procedures, operation of equipment such as bookkeeping and billing machines, basic computer operations and normal office procedures. (High school plus additional specialized courses or experience)
1. Must be able to lift 35-45 lbs. sporadically and 10-20 lbs frequently; including lifting above shoulders
2. Must be able to withstand exposure to inks, solvents, heat, steam and liquids.
3. Stand for up to 8 to 12 hours depending on assigned area.
4. Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
5. Must be able to communicate and work well interdepartmentally, as well as, with all plant departments.
6. Must be able to read and write, as well as, follow written and oral instructions.
7. Must be capable of performing data entry into calculators and computers.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued any type of progressive disciplinary action on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date disciplinary action is issued.
Legacy Hospira - Grade C
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.